Location: Perry , GA
If you are a team player, with a commitment to excellence in whatever you do, you could have a bright career opportunity with CAHEC Management, Inc. (CMI). With over 30 years in the property management business, we strive every day to fulfill our mission by providing opportunities for employees to achieve professional excellence.
We would like to have you consider joining a team that provides training, recognition, reward and challenge.
We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 12 paid holidays, paid time off, short term/long term disability insurance at group rates and 401K with a company match.
Hiring Full-Time Property Manager
Schedule: Monday through Friday
The on-site manager is required to perform necessary administrative, supervisory and tenant service duties. These skills include bookkeeping and maintenance supervision. The manager supervises all on-site management functions including direction of maintenance tasks, grounds maintenance, tenant relations, counseling, rent collections, applicant interview, income verifications and all other allied functions necessary and requisite to an efficient management operation. A successful candidate will have at least 3 yrs experience managing affordable housing properties.
Applicant must have LIHTC experience.
Objectives of Property Manager:
- Applicants must be friendly and professional.
- Maintain fiscal integrity of property.
- Maintain administrative efficiency both in use of time and in cost of operation.
- Secure and maintain a good relationship with residents.
- Maintain good community public relations.
- Observe and enforce all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to Equal Housing Opportunities, Fair Housing and ADA.
- Accepts and processes all applications.
- Performs all rent-up procedures, move-ins, inspections, certifications, recertification, transfers, and move-outs, establishments of files and maintenance of records as necessary.
- Collects rents and other charges; follows collection policy, deposits all collections timely; records all information on the computer and distributes reports as required.
- Purchases supplies and contracts for services as needed for efficient operation. Takes action needed for preventative and corrective maintenance. Submits bills and voices to the CMI Payable Department for prompt payment, understands contracts and agreements when contracting for on-site services/work.
- Supervises all maintenance/grounds personnel. Assures that work requests are completed timely and satisfactorily. Coordinates and follow up on quarterly inspections of units.
- Maintains proper maintenance records, inventory controls and marketing activities.
- Assumes other duties as assigned relating to efficient property operation.
CAHEC Management Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employees for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status
Resume may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAHEC Management / CMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer